Dr.. Jibril Masoud Jibril
الوظيفة الحالية : عميد كلية الطب البشري
مكان العمل : كلية الطب البشري صبراتة
السيرة الذاتية :
Name:Jbireal M. Ali Jbireal
PhD, Msc, Bsc, Dr.rar.nat
Assistant Professor of Haematology, Immunology& Experimental Oncology
Date of birth: 23. 01. 1972, Sabrata/ Libya
Languages:Arabic, English, German (Excellent)
Marital status: Married
Current address:Sabrata/ Libya
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no: 00218 91 1536818
- August 2016: Dean of Medicine Faculty, Sabratha University.
- July 2016: Member of the scientific committee at Sabratha University, Sabratha-Libya.
- August 2014 up to now: Consultant at National OncologyInstitute, Sabrata – Libya.
- September 2014:Dean of medical technology faculty, Zawiauniversity, Libya.
- February 2014: Head of medical laboratories department, Faculty of medical technology, Zawiauniversity, Zawia – Libya.
- 26th June 2013 :Member of teaching staff, Faculty of medical technology, Misurata – Libya.
- 1st December 2011 – 31th December 2013: Scientific consultant in Sysmex Europe GmbH, Norderstedt, Germany.
- 14th February 2011 – 30th November 2011: Consultant, Haematology dept., Central laboratory, St.- Johannes-Hospital, Dortmund-Germany.
- 1999 – 2006: Head of medical laboratories department, National oncology institute, Sabrata-Libya
- 13th January 2001 up to now: Member of teaching staff (lecturer), higher institute of medical technology, Misurata - Libya.
- 7th November 1996: (Assistance lecturer) in medical laboratories dept., higher institute of medical technology, Misurata – Libya.
- 1995 – 1996: Head of microbiology unit, medical laboratory department, Sabrata teaching hospital, Sabrata-Libya.
- 1st July 2007 – 15th December 2010: PhD degree -Thesis: “Role of myosin isotypes in leukemic and stem cell migration”. Institute of Immunology and experimental oncology University of Witten/Herdecke, Germany.
- 01st October 2006 – 30th May 2007: German language intensive course, Goethe institute, Göttingen, Germany.
- 11th January, 2001: Master degree of science(MSc), in medical laboratories haematology. Thesis: “Iron deficiency anaemia among Sabrata school children” .Higher Institute of Medical Technology, higher education ministry, Misurata – libya.
- 1998-1999: Diploma of postgraduate studies in medical laboratories, medical laboratories department, Higher Institute of Medical Technologies, Misurata – Libya.
- 20th July 1992: Bachelor (BSc) in Medical laboratories, Faculty of Medical Technology (Misurata), Tripoli university of Medical Science, Tripoli – Libya.
- 1986 – 1989: Secondary education, Al-Nahda secondary school, Sabrata- Libya.
- 1983 – 1986: Preparatory education, Al-Tunibatpreperatory school, Sabrata-libya.
- 1977 – 1982: Primary school, Al-Tunibat primary school, Sabrata-Libya.
Teaching experience (as a member of teaching staff):
- Supervisor and trainer of the members of teaching staff at Zawia university in the program ofTeaching and Learning skills course
- 2013/2014: Immunology (Theory part), MT college, Zawiauniversity.
- 2003 - 2006: Haematology and blood banking (theory and practical part), Faculty of medical science, Zawia University, Zawia-Libya.
- 2001 - 2006: Supervision of more than 20 undergraduate student researches (BSc).
- 2000 - 2006: Haematology and blood banking (practical & theory parts), higher institute of medical science, El-Jamail – Libya.
- 2002 - 2005: Fundamental and advanced clinical chemistry (theory and practical part), higher institute of medical technology, Misurata-libya.
- 1998 – 2003: Haematology and blood banking (theory & practical parts), higher institute of medical science, Sabrata – Libya.
- 1996 - 1997: General biology (Practical part), higher institute of medical technology, Misurata-Libya.
Scientific meetings and conferences
- 14th February 2011: Annual meeting of German hematologistes(oral presentation), St. Johannes hospital, Dortmund – Germany.
- 28 – 31 January 2011: 5th International oncology conference (oral presentation): Locomoting force generation in tumor cell migration, National oncology institute, Sabrata-Libya.
- 13th – 15th December 2009: Cairo symposium for the recent progress in cancer therapeutics (oral presentation): “Locomotor force generation in leukemic cells by myosins”, Cairo-Egypt.
- 02. 2002: 2ed. International oncology conference (attendance), Tripoli-libya.
- 04. 2001: 5th. Conference of medical science (poster presentation), “Haematological reference values for children aged (6 to 14 years) in region of Sabrata-2001” Zawia-Libya.
- 05. 2000: 1st. International oncology conference (attendance), Tripoli-Libya.
- 1999: 2ed. Medical laboratory conference (oral presentation): IDA among school children aged (6 to 14 years)” Tripoli-libya.
- 1997:1st. Medical laboratory conference (oral presentation): “Importance of autologus blood transfusion”, Tripoli-Libya.
- 11th – 20th November 2014: Teaching and Learning skills course, Huddersfield university, UK.
- 16th – 20th January 2012: General sales and marketing in medical laboratories, Sysmex GmbH Europa, Norderstedt, Germany.
- May 2005: Flow cytometry technique workshop, Valita-Malta.
- January 2005: Libyan-British-American biosafety and biosecurity in general laboratories workshop, Benghazi-Libya.
- June, 2005: Advanced training program of Real Time PCR, organized by the national committee for bioethics and biosafety-biotechnology, Tripoli- Libya.
- April, 2005: PCR and DNA extraction, organized by the national committee for bioethics and biosafety-biotechnology researches center, Tripoli-Libya.
- April, 2004: Advanced training program in medical laboratory and blood banking, with cooperation of WHO, Tripoli medical center, Tripoli-Libya.
- August, 2000: Microscopic examination of blood disorders in pediatrics, department of pediatric haematology-oncology, Tripoli medical center, Tripoli-Libya.
- July, 1999: Epidemiology and medical statistics, Sabrata teaching hospital, Sabrata-Libya.
Scholarships and Promotions:
- December 2014: Promotion to the scientific degree of assistant professor, Zawiauniversity, Libya.
- August, 2005: External scholarship for postgraduate study (PhD) in Germany, granted from the ministry of education, Libya.
- 13th January, 2005: Promotion to the scientific degree of a lecturer, Higher Institute of Medical Technology, Misurata-Libya.
- 1997: Internal scholarship for postgraduate study (MSc), granted from ministry of education; (ministry of higher education), Libya.
- AbdAlla, A. Mohamed, Jbireal, M. Ali Jbireal, Elafatah, M. Elnifro and Asadig, E. M. Alghoull. REAL TIME PCR FOR GENOTYPING OF HEPATITIS C VIRUS: Evaluation and Application. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 7, Issue, 06, pp.16881-16885, June, 2015.
- Jbireal JM, Strell C, Niggemann B, Zänker KS, Entschladn F. The selective role of myosin VI in lymphoid leukemic cell migration. Leukemia research, Leukemia Research (2010) Volume: 34, Issue: 12, Pages: 1656-1662.
- Jbireal JM, Entschladen F, Zänker KS. Locomoting force generation by myosins. In: Entschladen F, Zänker KS, (eds): Cell Migration: Signalling and Mechanisms. Vol. 2. Basel, CH: Karger; 2010: 163-172.
- Jbireal JM, Dittmar T, Niggemann B, Fischer J, Zänker KS, Entschladen F. Differential involvement of myosin II and VI in the spontaneous and SDF-1α-induced migration of hematopoietic stem progenitor cells and leukemic cells. Current cancer therapy reviews, 2012, Vol 8, No 4.
- Jbireal JM, Alzarug S. IDA among Sabrata school children. Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Nutrition Profile – Food and Nutrition Division, FAO, 2005.
- Supervision of a postgraduate projects (3 master students) in the school of science at the academy of graduate studies, Division of genetics, Tripoli-Libya
- Supervision of a postgraduate projects (4 master students) , Biology department, College of science – Zawia University.